Friday January 26 2018 8:00 am - Sunday January 28 2018 5:00 pm
AGOSTINI, EDWARDS AND CORSER JOIN 2018 ISLAND CLASSIC CELEBRATION
At Phillip Island we LOVE a PARTY and come January 2018 we’re celebrating 25 years of the International Island Classic. Put the date in your diary for this coming Australia Day long weekend, January 26-28, and get ready for bikes, banter and the best weekend away to boot.
Battle lines have been drawn, comrades! The International Challenge is shaping up as the greatest four-nation contest in Classic history with the UK vs AUS vs USA vs NZ. The Jeremy McWilliams UK team is three-time-defending champion, but it’s set to be severely tested in 2018 with legendary riders joining the USA and Oz squads. Have we got a line up for you…
• Aussie son, Troy Corser, is coming home to lead Australia into the International Challenge Battle
• Texas Tornado, Colin Edwards, has accepted the call-up and will take charge of US troops
• Jeremy McWilliams says “Bring It On”. He’s determined to keep the crown in UK Hands and make 2018 four in a row
• Motorcycling legend, Giacomo Agostini, is coming for the entire event and bringing with him four beautiful MV Agustas, including two of his world championship winning bikes
• AND… Australian Motorcycle News is back on board working with us to create the greatest Island Classic EVER!
A quarter of a century has passed since the first Island Classic in 1994 when 237 bikes rolled up to race and Tim Sanford won the Phil Irving trophy. In 2018, the Australian Motorcycle News International Island Classic will welcome over 500 classic bikes and 300 riders from all corners of the globe, and YOU!
It’s going to be MASSIVE so get your tickets today at www.islandclassic.com.au
The three-day Australia Day long weekend Island Classic from January 26-28 will feature 500 classic bikes and 300 riders for a massive 25th anniversary celebration.
Apart from the International Challenge, there’s 52 races featuring bikes from pre-WW1 bikes through to Vintage (1920-1945), Classic and Post Classic (from 1946 to 1972), and the more recent Forgotten Era and New Era classes. Sidecars will also join solos on the program.
Advance prices for tickets are super affordable and available from www.islandclassic.com.au
Three-day passes are $80* in advance; Sunday only $50* in advance; Saturday only $40* in advance. All children 15 and under free. On-circuit camping package for four nights, including three-day General Admission ticket, $155 in advance.
Single day and weekend Pit Roof VIP Hospitality packages are available in the Club Classic Suite – prices start from $160 per person. Phone 03 5952 2710 for more information.
For all information and bookings for tickets and camping go to www.islandclassic.com.au
*All ticket prices quoted are in advance.